1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Iraq Visa.
2. Person wishes to travel to Iraq for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Iraq is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers traveling to Iraq. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
Iraq embassy does not issue a tourist visa -ONLY BUSINESS VISA
1. Valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel.
2. 1Form(Typed and colored Printout mandatory).
3. 4 Photos (White Background).
4. Covering Letter addressed to Embassy Of The Republic Of Iraq showing the date of the Day on which the case is being submitted.
5. Approval copy from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Iraq and one copy to be faxed to embassy directly and another copy along with the docs, to us.
6. Authority letter from the Company wherein the applicant is working, authorizing Mr. Rishipal C/o Jetsave India Tours Pvt Ltd to submit and collect the passports on applicants behalf.
7. Colored photocopy of the First and last page of the passport of A4 size.
7-15 Working Days as cases are referred.
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
* Note: Charges will be applied.
1. Single Entry - Visa Fees is as per the approval
2. Multiple Entry – Visa Fees is as per the approval.
3. VFS charges is dependent on the visa approval
1. All Nepali passport holders need to carry NOC from the ministry of External Affairs of Nepal (or Embassy of Nepal)
2. Applicant to send Original Medical Fitness Report (Format attached in Form Section) along with the documents, attested from any MBBS Doctor, ANYWHERE IN INDIA, from Government run Hospital with the Medical Tests Mentioned in the Format. Please note that Applicant s photograph should be pasted on the Medical Fitness Report with Doctor s Seal half on photo and half on the Report.