1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Algeria Visa.
2. Person wishes to travel to Algeriafor the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Algeria is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers traveling to Algeria. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
1. Original Indian Passport with at least 6 months remaining validity.
2. Two copies of the Visa Application Forms, fully completed, typed online, and signed. Original signature required on each page.
3. Two recent passport size photographs.
4. A letter of invitation from Algerian company. It should be submitted in hard copy, original attested by the Algerian Chamber of Commerce.
5.Copy of confirmed hotel reservation or a Guarantee of return transportation and sufficient funds for the visit (logging and food).
6. A letter of responsibility typewritten on the company letterhead is required and must be addressed to: Embassy of Algeria, Visa Section, 2/2, Shanti Niketan,
- New Delhi, 110021, India. The letter must explain all of the following:
a) Nature of business to be performed;
b) Name and address of reference to be visited in Algeria;
c) The letter should be signed by an officer of the company other than the applicant.
3 - 4 working days.
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
* Note: Charges will be applied.
Courier Charges Rs. 590/- One Way.