ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BANGLADESH VISA
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Bangladesh Visa.
2. Person wishes to travel to Bangladesh for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Bangladesh is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers traveling to Bangladesh. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
1. Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any)
2. Bangladesh Visa Application Form : Two visa application forms dully filled and signed. Photocopied visa application form is also accepted.
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)- (See specimen attached)
Please Note: Photographs should not be more than three months old, scanned/ stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4. Covering Letter: Covering Letter from applicant stating the name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit along with his proof of occupation and mention the name and designation of authorized signatory. The letter should be addressed to- The Visa Officer, Deputy High Commission For The People's Republic of Bangladesh, Mumbai
5. Invitation Letter: Invitation Letter from Bangladesh host/ Inviting Company stating the name, designation, purpose and duration of visit. The letter should be addressed to- The Visa Officer, Deputy High Commission For The People's Republic of Bangladesh, Mumbai
6. Company registration copy
7. Applicant’ s business visiting card
8. PAN card or Aadhaar card copy
9. Air Ticket: Air ticket copy
1. Passport: Original Passport with the validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamping.
Please Note: Attach all old passports (if any).
2. Bangladesh Visa Application Form : One visa application form to be dully filled and signed by the applicant. Two visa application form to be dully filled and signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size colored photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
Please note: Photographs should not be more than three months old, scanned/ stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4. Covering Letter : Covering-letter from applicant stating his name, designation, passport number and purpose & duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Deputy High Commission for the People's Republic of Bangladesh, Mumbai.
Please Note: Covering-Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed
5. Proof of Occupation: Original Leave letter/ NOC from company along with the copy of employee ID card
6. Bank statement last 06 month with bank seal and sign.
7. Accommodation Proof: Hotel booking
8. Applicant’s business visiting card
9. PAN card or Aadhaar card copy
10. Air Ticket: Air ticket copy
Note: Mumbai issued passport holders are mandatory to make presence at consulate for personal submission or applicant behalf only company employee can submit the application with carry the company id card and company authority letter.
Time Taken:7 to 10 working days
1. Consulate / embassy may ask for any additional documents.
2. Visa fees and Service charges are not refunded if your application is refused by the Consulate/ Embassy.
3. The issuance of visa is the whole and sole prerogative of the concerned Consulate/Embassy of the sovereign state over which we do not have any control. We merely act as a document delivery agent between the customer and the concerned Consulate/Embassy and shall in no way be responsible for any delay or refusal in the issuance of visa by the respective Consulate / Embassy.
Hope this above information is useful to you for further clarification, kindly contact the undersigned.
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
* Note: Charges will be applied.
BANGLADESH VISA COST
* Other national required visa fees as per the approval
Maharashtra & Gujarat
Deputy High Commission of Bangladesh, Mumbai
Jolly Maker Bungalow no. 8, Cuffe Parade (Opposite World Trade Centre)
Tel : 022-2218-0101/02/03
Fax : 26878953
- Although our team takes very special care in updating visa requirements onto our website, possibility of human errors cannot be ruled out.
- Many a times, Embassies/Consulates change the visa requirements without any notice or publications and we come across such changes only after we apply for the respective visas. Hence, there may be some delay in website update for such cases.