1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for North Korea Visa.
2. Person wishes to travel to North Korea for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in North Korea is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers traveling to North Korea. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
1. Valid passport with at least 6 month validity from the date of travel.
2. 2 Forms.
4. Covering Letter addressed to The Visa Officer Embassy Of North Korea Embassy on Indian Company Letter Head.
5. Invitation Letter from North Korean Company on Letter Head.
6. 3 Months Personal Bank Statement.
7. 3 years Personal IT returns.
1. Time Taken min 15 days as cases are referred.
2. Submission Monday to Friday.
3. Collection Monday to Friday.
4. VISA SECTION WORKING DAYS Monday to Friday.
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
* Note: Charges will be applied.