1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Canada Visa.
2. Person wishes to travel to Canada for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Canada is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers traveling to Canada. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
1. Passports: Valid for at least six months with a minimum of two blank pages available. Please attach all old passports.
2. Application Form: Canada visa application form, personal family information form and consent form to be filled in completely and signed by the applicant. Please find the attached visa forms (Kindly note that the visa form has to be fill up online)
3. Photographs: Three recent color photographs in white background, 3.5cm x 4.5cm in size with 70 to 80% face visibility- (See specimen attached)
4. Covering letter: Covering letter on company letter head to addressed to The Visa Officer, Canadian High Commission, New Delhi. to mentioning applicant’ s name, nationality, passport details, the purpose of your visit overseas along with the duration and the date of travel and about expenses during visit.
5. Invitation Letter: Invitation letter from invitee company/ host person to mentioning applicant’s name, nationality, passport details, purpose of visit, period of stay with dates and also to be noted that all the expenses including medical, boarding & lodging will be borne by the applicant or sponsor. the letter should be addressed- The Visa Officer, Canadian High Commission, New Delhi.
6. Hotel confirmation voucher if already have booked.
7. Financial documents
8. Updated Bank Statement for the last 6 month with bank sign and seal.
9. Income Tax papers for the last 3 years
10. Salary slip last 06 month
11. Company registration copy
1. Valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel.
2. 1 Form (to be filled online and sent along with the barcode receipt automatically generated after clicking VALIDATE button on the visa form). All Form need to be filled SAME as per the passport and must be SIGNED by the applicant him/herself.
3. Family Sheet Form to be filled completely (without any blanks) and it has to be signed by the applicant himself and not by anyone else.
4. Two copies of Original Barcode Receipt sheet.
5. 3 Photos (only white background).
6. Covering Letter (addressed to Canadian High Commission).
7. Invitation Letter:
a) Invitation Letter from Canadian host / inviting Company on its letter head stating the purpose of travel and duration of stay and should be duly signed with signatory’s name and designation.
b) Proof of on-going business activities between Canadian company and Applicant: Business Correspondence, Contracts between applicants/ applicant's business, and Canadian business, Shipment orders / invoices / bills of lading for goods sold.
8. Copy of Income Tax papers for last 3 years.
9. Bank Statement (6 months).
10. Salary Slip for last 6 months.
11. Proof of Employment.
12. Proof of Ongoing Business activities between Canadian company and applicant.
13. Contract between applicant business and Canadian business.
14. VFS Consent Form to be filled in and signed by the applicants only.
15. Authority Letter - to be signed by the applicant. Authority letter can be downloaded from forms section of our website.
16. Proof of Occupation (For First Time Traveller):
a) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation.
b) Brief Company Profile
c) Articles of Memorandum (In case the applicant is MD/Director)
Please note that the information on visa form needs to EXACTLY SAME AS GIVEN ON THE PASSPORT.
Visa form need to be SIGNED BY THE APPLICANT HIM/HERSELF and not by anyone else on his/her behalf.
If an applicant does not have any given name or surname in the passport, Request you to please enter name mentioned in the passport at family name field in the application form and leave the given name blank. Please do not put N/A in the name field.
19 Working Days or More.
Monday till Friday.
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
* Note: Charges will be applied.